photo HAN-YERIN-KATYENYA1_zpsv54dxkvu.png
H. Yerin


Entries About FOLLOW DASHBOARD
HELLO


 Love Letters

Hello Everyone
This site is all about my lifestyle
Thankyou for your support

THANK YOU

FOLLOW ME

Korea Homestay Batch 7 2014

I supposed to write this post long time ago, but I was too busy with schools and assignment. 

As everyone knew, I'm deeply in love with South Korea. Like everything are about Korea. From music, food, fashion, culture, the boys *mwihihihi*. They're super modern and full of technology. I'm so envied yet I'm proud with Malaysia. I love Malaysia. Don't worry! So, how I know about this program? Well, at first, my sensei told us that Hiroshima International Club accepting student exchange to Japan. Well, I don't take it as an exciting thing because I don't like Japan *at that moment la*. When I returned home, my dad asked me, "You don't want to go to Korea as an exchange student?" And I was like whhhaaattt? Got only Japan meh and he denied it. Got Korea lorr. I'm super excited because my dad offered me, awhh thanks Bah :* So the next day, I went to meet my counselor because he's the one handle it. After settled everything, I kept quiet and only told my classmates, but certain only excited about it. 

Within few days, the news about I'm leaving to Korea spread widely. I could only be like oh aah, I'm going. Since that day after I sent the form, I kept on countdown the days. While counting it, I met new friends as I spread it on Twitter. *to find friends, yeah* We contacted each other till the dayyyy!!! Yes finally! They day! 1st of June is the day we gathered. My Ma and Bah can't send me off as they in Italy ergh. So my brother did. We enjoyed our night by having our ice breaking. As usual, first time met and totally awkward and hating that people, that girl, that boy. Annnndddddd that one boy came in TERUS I LIKE HIM. Actually, most of the girls. HAHAHAHA.

The next day, of course our day! The departure! Forever kecoh when packing and we went to the airport with Japan trip. We departed to Hong Kong at 530pm if I wasn't mistake, and arrived at 9 something. The first thing that we searched for is ze toiletisss. Only God knows how I felt when I tahan my peepee for 4 hours. Again, we departed to Korea at 1230am. Its a long journey, like super long. We arrived in Korea at 5 in the morning. Do you know that feeling, entering out from the gate as if you're kpop idol? Well we do imagined that. Or is it just me? The Busan, Gwangju and Daegu area left first because their journey took around 6hrs. While the girls and me, live in Seoul. I'm deadly sleepy that time and don't care what people say, I just slept there like a beggar lol. Finally, our bus came at 8 am. I'm nervous to meet my foster mom, like can you believe, you're dreaming about having a foster Korean family, and finally you have it? I got no time to see the city so I just slept during the whole journey.


Dadadadadadada the city!!! The Koreans at the road, the highway, the driver sitting at left side, yayyy lol. So the first people I met is Nam Eunyi, the leader for this batch. She's so nice and cute. So we carried our bags all way up to the cafe. When we walked through the corridor, I saw my Eomma in the room. She's pretty and I can't believe it she's here!!! I entered the room and I greeted her. I'm super excited that I'm gonna be her daughter for one week. We had lunch and that's my first time having Sundubu Kimchi Jjigae (Tofu Kimchi Stew). We returned home and yeah the first thing I attacked is the toilet again. TOILET IS MY LIFE DURING LONG TRIP!!! I planned to sleep but Eomma asked to accompany her to market. Well I don't think I should sleep and go and see the town. The neighbourhood kinda cool and breezy. WELL ITS RAINING ACTUALLY! And way to market is damn far. No wonder they're very slim. And of course, when I returned home, I terus melepek and kroh kroh. Before I went to sleep, I met my oppa and dongsaeng. She's pretty and taller than me ㅠㅠ I woke up the next morning at 6 sharp. Well the sun almost up and you know, Malaysia matahari naik pukul berapa. I don't know what to do so I just waited for them at the living room. Eomma woke up same as Appa. I greeted Appa and I find that Appa kinda funny man. And yes he is. 


We cooked Bibimbap (Mixed Rice) because I told Eomma that I like bibimbap. 



Then, my dongsaeng thought me how to make Bbobgi (Korean Traditional Sugar Candy). We went to the Tea Ceremony and there we got to try hanbok and had a potluck.


And I finally met my friends. Gosh finally can speak in Malay. On our way back, we had Patbingsu (Korean Shaved Ice) and damn delicious.




The next day, yeah we went to Insadong.




 I tried something like a Chapssal Donuts (Korean Glutinous Rice Ball Doughnuts), Nurungji (scorched rice candy) I think, Haemul Pajeon (seafood pancake), Sujebi (hand torn noodle soup), Kongguksu (soy noodles). My tummy had a club I think lol. Then we went to King Sejong Museum and Gwanghwamun. I was so impressed by their ship and their castle. 


We had so much fun and on our way back, we went to Kyobo bookstore. It's underground and full of people. So, I went to this shop and bought EXO K Overdose album. I'm so happy that I had two versions, because yesterday, my dongsaeng gave EXO M Overdose album as a gift. And of course, I went home like a happy kid. 



Friday, the busiest day for me and tiring. We went to Itaewon, and gathered with other families at Itaewon Mosque. Because it is Friday, and the men should perform their prayer, so we went to a Turkish candy shop. For me, baklava is damn sweet but Eomma, my sibling and cousin can swallow it. 대박 Again we gathered and we went to a Kebab restaurant. Before we go home, I had Turkish Ice Cream, thankyou Eomma! Well, my leg felt so pained and I hope that we can go home straightly, but he stopped at Hwagok and bought few things. And we walked back to Ujangsan and I think its around 8km? Damn Tuhan jelah faham perasaan I masa tu, nak kerusi roda hahahaha. Maybe Eomma knews how tired I am, she bought us Bungeoppang (Fish Bread Ice Cream) I'm addicted with red beans lol. That night, I already wore my sleeping wear, and already pulled my blanket when Eomma knocked the room and said "Reen, are you ready?" I was shocked like where are we going?!!! And she wanted to take me to the Namsan Tower because the night view is much better. And yeah, much better and the queue took about 2 hours. 




And yes, the city never sleep is damn beautiful. The night so cold and breezy but seeing the lights and locks warmed me ceh nak berpuisi. Even at night, they enjoyed Patbingsu. Whhhhaaaattt?! Yes, I thought they're going to have coffee something, but but but PATBINGSU!!! TWO PATBINGSU?!!! Heol I could eat the bread only.


The next day, I spent lot of time with Appa. All of us together went out. Firstly, he took us to KBS World Building, yeah I didn't meet any idols. And suddenly he took me to YG Entertainment!!! But I didn't meet any idols TOO. Then, he took us to a restaurant but but but we cancelled it because I'm a muslim and I can't eat other dishes like beef, chicken because we don't know how they slaughter the meat. So he brought us to Woongjin Playdoci in Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do. Well, we only had our lunch there. After finished our lunch, we went to the nearest park. 


My dongsaeng and I had cycled around together and Oppa accompanied me then. We had so much fun because Appa kept on teased my dongsaeng. And our last destination that night, we went to Aiins World, a famous place where all the famous building in the world turns into miniature! Even KLCC was there too. I got the scenery from evening, dawn and night. Then again we gathered with the others because that night is our last night being together. That night, its kinda emotional. I showed picture to Eomma, thought her how to styled her kain batik and so on. I kinda miss her right now. 


After I'm done packing, Appa, Eomma and my dongsaeng sent me off to Crown Hotel, Itaewon. Saying farewell is the hardest. Well, we had lunch before and I could only stay quiet. I wished that time just stop there. I cried when I hugged my dongsaeng. Saying thankyou to Eomma for taking good care of me during the trip. It was such a precious memories. Seeing her leave makes me sadder. So, I turned back and went up to the room. My roomate is Shasha, the first girl I knew before the trip. Sensei took us to the shop nearby and let us shopping. THAT TIME I COULD SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE GOT CRAZY HAHAHAHA! Seeing a standee and took picture. Listening every kpop song that played all the way, and we bought lots of albums!!! Mihihihi. Yes it is so tiring but we won't stopped there. THat night, all the girls gathered at Lizzy's room and we had our potluck. We started to story about our families, the trip everything. That night change our perceptions about a person. She's wasn't bad, yeah she's nice and turned into a happy sisterhood. 





Of course, when you come to Korea, don't ever miss the chance to go to EVERLAND!!!! One of the best part in the trip is going to Everland! We played so much game, but what scared us the most is the WOODEN ROLLER COASTER!!! Omg air liur bersepah, tudung senget, muka herot. I can't stop laughing seeing the picture that been captured by the camera. After playing so much horrible games, I started to feel like vomiting, while the others enjoyed their food, I could only lay down at the bench NEXT TO THE FLOWER!!! I'm super hate flowers because of the scent and I'm triple felt like vomitting. Thank God the face painter saved me. He's cute face helps alot hahahahaha. He painted a dolphin on my face and I can't hide my happiness. I walked along with Eddy and Wani then we met Shaun, Shan and Desmond, the triple princesses. We went to Kpop Hologram and watched 2NE1 performed. It looks like real, like we're really at the concert. I kept on dancing because no one saw it, the room damn dark. Again we queue up to catch on Big Bang's performance. Not only 6 of us, but the rest joined us. Before we go back to hotel to start packing and sleep, we went to Myeondong and shopped lots of makeup. 


Its time to go home. We planned so many things, throw the passports, glued the leg on the floor, pretend that nothing happen and you're Korean citizens. But however, Malaysia is still our sweetheart. Sad mixed with joy. We arrived Hong Kong after that. From that time, we started to take pictures like beruk jumpa aiskrim, exchanging phone numbers. But for sure funny things surely to be happen. We safely arrived in Malaysia that midnight.

Gosh, I missed them alot. The Koreans, my friends. Everyone. How I wished I could turn back the time and repair everything or enjoy every single moment. 





Newer Post
Older Post